If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Service only when your parent (or guardian) has read, understood and agreed to all of the Terms. By using the Service, it indicates that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood, and agreed to all of the Terms.
If you do not agree to the Terms in whole or in part, please do not register and discontinue using the Service immediately. The specific provisions of the Terms are as follows:
1. Membership Information
- Before accessing the Service, you must offer correct personal information and apply for SAWAA membership. During the registration process, members must provide accurate and up-to-date personal information, without using falsified or altered data for double registration and login, with no fees required. SAWAA reserves the right, without prior notice, to suspend or terminate a member's account or deny him or her access to all or any part of the Service if he or she provides false or inaccurate information, fails to furnish information as instructed, or lacks necessary information.
- Over the course of registration, members can choose their own user name and password, but during the process of using the Service, members must be responsible for all actions performed through this user name and password. Members will be able to use the Service and participate in activities regarding the Service after the registration is complete.
- In the event of any changes to your personal information, please be sure to update it promptly to protect your rights. If members do not update their personal information correctly, and as a result, they do not receive any information from the Company regarding member rights, discount schemes, activities, etc., or notices of changes or termination of member rights, discount schemes, activities, etc., then they agree that they will be deemed to have received such information or notices.
- Members' accounts, passwords and membership rights are for the personal use and enjoyment of the members only, and cannot be lent, transferred to or shared with others. Members shall be responsible for the safekeeping and confidentiality of the information. If a member discovers or suspects that his/her user name and password have been used fraudulently or improperly, he/she must notify SAWAA immediately, so that SAWAA can take appropriate measures as soon as possible. However, the foregoing actions shall not be construed to mean that SAWAA has any liability or obligation, whether express or implied, for any form of indemnification or compensation to members. SAWAA will not be liable for any damage caused by unauthorized use, misuse of members’ accounts and passwords, or other circumstances that make it impossible for SAWAA to determine whether they have been used personally.
Before accessing the Service, members must go through a complete registration process, and maintain the accuracy of and promptly update their personal information in order to gain the best service.
2. Changes in Service
Members agree that SAWAA may, at any time, adjust, change, modify, or terminate the Service and the Terms, effective upon posting by SAWAA, without further notice. Members' rights and obligations with SAWAA as a result of their participation in SAWAA activities and use of SAWAA services are governed by the latest revised version of the Terms.
3. Personal Data Protection Notice and Consent
In order to provide members with the best possible services and to protect their personal information, SAWAA hereby informs you of the following in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter the “Act”).
The purpose of collection; the categories of personal data to be collected; the time period, territory, recipients, and methods with which personal data is used
- To provide members with the latest information about SAWAA's promotional offers, products, services, events and activities, SAWAA will collect members' personal information, spending and transaction details ("Member Information") for the purpose of conducting surveys on services, satisfaction and statistical analysis of spending ("Purpose of Collection"). SAWAA will gather, process, and utilize the personal information you provided in your SAWAA membership application, consumer and transactional information, or any other personal information you may provide with your consent in the future, in the areas necessary to fulfill the aforementioned Purpose of Collection before the foregoing purpose ceases.
- Members agree that SAWAA may record, preserve and use the information and records retained or generated by members on this website for the purposes of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research for the Service, or rendering personalized services or value-added services to members, or furnishing members with marketing activities and related promotional information as requested by members.
- SAWAA may provide all or part of your personal information to its business partners within the scope of the above Purpose of Collection. For example, when members use the Service to make purchases online, our Company must go through a home delivery and shipping partner to complete the delivery of goods or related gifts. Therefore, when a member completes an online transaction, it means he/she agrees and authorizes the Company to pass the personal information (such as the recipient's name, delivery address, telephone number, etc.) provided by the member to the home delivery and shipping partners in an effort to complete the delivery thereof.
- The Company may charge the member for any fees incurred by the member for requesting access to personal information or making copies of such information.
- Members can also access their personal information online by logging in to this website with a username and password. If a member delegates someone else to log in on his or her behalf, the member is solely responsible.
- Where members' personal information changes, they can update it on this website or call our customer service center to do so.
You consent to the use of electronic documents as a means of exercising written consent under the Act. If you do not consent to the provision of your personal information, or request that your personal information be deleted or cease to be collected or processed, you understand that SAWAA may not be able to perform Web membership review and related processing, nor provide you with access to the full range of Internet services.
4. Members' Legal Compliance Obligations and Commitments
Members undertake never to use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and undertake to comply with the relevant laws and regulations of Taiwan and all the international practices of surfing the Internet. If a member is a user outside of Taiwan, he/she agrees to abide by the laws of his/her home country or region. Members agree and warrant that they shall not use the Service to engage in conduct that is prejudicial to the rights of others or illegal, including but not limited to:
- Posting or transmitting any defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, untrue, against public order or morals or otherwise unlawful text, pictures or files of any kind.
- Infringement of or damage to the reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property rights and other rights of the Company or others.
- Breach of confidentiality obligations under law or contract.
- Using the Service by impersonating others.
- Transmitting or distributing computer viruses.
- Engaging in business practices that are not authorized in advance by SAWAA.
- Posting, transmitting, sending spam, chain letters, illegal or non-SAWAA-approved multi-level marketing messages and advertisements, or storing any material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others or violates any law.
- Actions that are disturbing, unpleasant, or offensive to other members of the Service or to third parties, or that violate general Internet etiquette.
- Other acts that are inconsistent with the purposes for which the Service is provided or that SAWAA reasonably believes to be inappropriate.
5. Site Use Restrictions
- This website may add, modify or discontinue related activities according to the actual implementation, and choose the most appropriate way to inform members.
- The copyrights or other related intellectual property rights on all kinds of text, graphics, images and other writings or materials in the Member Services shall remain the property of the respective companies or other legal right holders who provide such text, graphics, images and other writings or materials, and the respective companies or other legal right holders shall authorize the members to use such documents in accordance with the licensing conditions and scope established at the time, but only for the personal use of the members. Members may not use such text, graphics, images or other writings or materials, without prior authorization, for:
- Selling, transferring, renting, lending, sublicensing, accompanying books, or any other form of commercial use.
- Uploading it to any other websites or otherwise making it available for use by others.
- Pornography, insult, defamation, illegal trade, or other acts that do not comply with the Copyright Act or other laws and regulations.
- Modifications or edits for the above purposes.
- SAWAA reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to discontinue or delete or to notify members to discontinue the use of any text, graphics, images, or other writings or materials in the event of a dispute as to ownership or other legality thereof,
- The Company has the right to suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service in case of any of the following circumstances:
- When necessary maintenance and construction of electronic communication equipment is carried out on the SAWAA website.
- In the event of an unexpected failure of electronic communication equipment.
- If the electronic communication service applied for on the website is suspended and the service is unavailable.
- When services cannot be rendered due to force majeure such as natural disasters or other factors that cannot be attributed to SAWAA.
- In case of any other discontinuance or interruption of service for any reason not attributable to SAWAA.
6. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- All software or programs run by SAWAA and all content on the website, including without limitation, writings, images, files, information, data, website structure, website layout, and website design, are the intellectual property of SAWAA or other rights holders under the law, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technology. No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble the above items without permission. If members wish to cite or reproduce the aforementioned software, programs or website content, they must acquire prior written consent from SAWAA or other rights holders in accordance with the law. It is the member's obligation to observe intellectual property rights, and the member shall be liable to SAWAA for damages (including, but not limited to, litigation costs and attorney's fees) in the event of a breach.
- Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, members agree not to act in contravention of the intellectual property rights of others when using SAWAA's services.
- If a member is involved in an infringement case, SAWAA may suspend all or part of the service, or cancel the member's account.
- If you discover any infringement of intellectual property rights, please inform SAWAA of the infringement and contact information, together with a true statement and a statement on the ownership of intellectual property rights. For any more questions, please contact our customer service center.
7. Member's Authorization for SAWAA
With respect to the personal information registered or retained by the member, the member agrees that SAWAA may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information within the scope as permitted by the member, and offer other information or services to the user, or produce statistical data on the membership, or conduct surveys or research on Internet activity, or for any lawful use. If a member does not have the legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, publish, or publicly release certain information, and to transfer such rights to a third party, please do not upload, transmit, input, or provide such information to the SAWAA website. Members shall also warrant that SAWAA's use, modification, reproduction, public broadcast, adaptation, distribution, publication, public posting, or sublicense of such materials will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise they shall be liable to SAWAA for damages (including, but not limited to, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, etc.).
8. Special Authorization
As the delivery or collection of goods (or gifts, etc.) may require a home delivery or shipping service to complete an online transaction or activity provided by the Service, members agree and authorize SAWAA to supply a home delivery or shipping company with the personal information (such as the recipient name, delivery address, contact phone number, etc.) provided by the member that is necessary to complete the delivery and retrieval of the goods (or gifts, etc.), depending on the needs and purposes of the Internet transaction or activity. Please refer to the "Privacy Protection" section for the rest of the regulations regarding the use or handling of members' personal information.
9. Denial or Termination of Members' Access
Members agree that SAWAA may terminate their password, account (or any part thereof) or access to the Service for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use or violation of those expressly stated in or the spirit of the Terms of Service, in an attempt to maintain the security of transactions, and may remove and delete any “Membership Content” from the Service, and may also cancel the Service or any part thereof at any time upon giving notice. In addition, members agree that if the use of the Service is suspended, the Company shall not be liable to the members or any third party.
10. Transactions or Trade Practices on External Websites
- SAWAA ensures that the computer systems on the SAWAA website are as secure as can reasonably be expected, but SAWAA does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the content or all information contained on websites or web pages linked to the SAWAA website, which are established by the respective providers.
- Web providers or individuals may offer products, services, or other transactions through external websites linked to SAWAA’s website. If you do business with a company or individual as a result, the transaction or other contract is solely between you and that company or individual and is not part of the Service and has nothing to do with the SAWAA website in any way, and you may not claim any rights from the SAWAA website. The SAWAA website does not intervene in any purchase, sale, service, or other transaction between you and any business or individual, nor guarantee the goods, services, or other subject matters of any transaction you may receive.
You expressly understand and agree that the Service available on the SAWAA website are provided solely based on its current functionality and status. The SAWAA website makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind or content, whether express or implied, including but not limited to speed, security, reliability, completeness, accuracy, freedom from disconnection and error, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of others' rights, etc., with respect to any special requests or requirements of users. Also, the SAWAA website does not guarantee the following:
- The Service will be perfectly tailored to your needs;
- The Service is uninterrupted, timely, safe and secure or error-free;
- The results obtained from the use of the Service are accurate or reliable;
- Any mail, file or data will be secure and accurate in transmission;
- The security, reliability, completeness, accuracy and disconnection-free and error-free nature of the emails, files or data stored or transmitted; and
- Any products, services, information or other materials purchased or acquired through the Service will meet your expectations.
Whether to download or procure any materials through the Service is at your own discretion and risk. You shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading of any such data, which shall have no connection with the SAWAA website.
Advice and information, whether written or oral, garnered by you from SAWAA's website or through the Service shall not constitute a warranty of the Service.
SAWAA will not be held liable for any damage caused by the use of the Service, unless SAWAA’s website is intentionally or grossly negligent.
12. Governing Law and Principles of Interpretation
The interpretation and application of the Terms of Service, as well as disputes relating thereto, shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan and shall be interpreted in favor of the consumer, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Taiwan Taipei District Court as the court of first instance.