I. The Purpose, Manner and Scope of Application for Collecting Personal Data:
- SAWAA collects your personal information for the purpose of carrying out customer and member management services, business and technical information, online shopping and other e-commerce services, marketing of SAWAA and merchandise, shipping and delivery of purchased merchandise, statistical surveys and analysis, information and database management.
- You do not have to enter your personal information to visit SAWAA. However, the SAWAA website will, depending on the nature of the service, collect users' names, addresses, home numbers, mobile numbers, refund transfer account information and other financial institution account numbers and names, ID card numbers, foreign passport numbers, date of birth, gender, age, nationality, types of consumer goods used and service details, personal or family spending patterns (including cookie browsing history), etc. Users have the right to provide personal information at their own discretion, but if you do not provide such information, SAWAA will not be able to render related services nor will it be able to fulfill its obligations under the membership agreement with you.
- To safeguard your privacy and rights, when you use your credit card to pay for purchases, SAWAA’s payment system will be linked directly to the Internet interface of the credit card acquiring bank. SAWAA's Web site does not record any information you enter through the interface to ensure the confidentiality of your credit card information.
- For quicker and more convenient refund service, SAWAA will ask you to provide the refund account information of the purchaser or recipient of the order: bank name, account number and account name when there is a refund on your order. SAWAA will use your refund transfer account information only for refund services.
- To provide a better, more personalized service and to make it easier for you to participate in personalized interactive activities, such as storing data in your specific preferred fields, or storing passwords, so you don't have to enter them every time you visit SAWAA’s website.
- To count the number of visitors and analyze the browsing pattern in order to understand the situation of website navigation and serve as a reference for SAWAA’s website to improve its services.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the personalized services or take part in some of the activities. You can choose to modify the level of acceptance of cookies on your browser, including accepting all cookies, being notified when setting cookies, rejecting all cookies, and so on.
- In addition, SAWAA will keep records generated by the server when users browse or do a search on the Internet, including the IP address, time of use, a browser used, information and records of navigation and clicking. Such information is used internally by SAWAA’s website for aggregate analysis of Web traffic and network behavior to help enhance the quality of SAWAA's services. SAWAA’s website and Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd. only look over the aggregate behavior of all users, not individual users.
- Any communication or material other than user's personal data sent to SAWAA, including but not limited to comments, customer feedback, preferences, suggestions, support, requests, questions, etc. ("Other Information"), that are not covered by the personal data provided in this section, will be processed as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. By transmitting Other Information to SAWAA website, which is then received, the user is deemed to have agreed to grant SAWAA permission to use such information for surveys, statistics, etc. free of charge.
II. The Period, Region, Target and Method of Use
- Period of Use: SAWAA may use such personal information in perpetuity during the course of its operations, except as otherwise provided by law.
- Region: Your personal information will be used by SAWAA website and Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd.’s business partners (including but not limited to suppliers, couriers, logisticians and other fulfillment assistants or agents) in the areas where they operate and provide services.
- Target and Method of Use:
SAWAA is currently operated by Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd., which is the branding business of SAWAA products. Therefore, SAWAA will provide your personal data to Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd. for joint use. SAWAA will process and use personal information electronically, in writing, by telephone, by telecommunications, over the Internet and by other means for the specific purposes for which it is collected.
Your personal information will not only be collected for search and query functions in SAWAA's membership management and customer management, but also for the following uses:
- Shipping of goods and paper invoices: SAWAA will forward your personal information to suppliers, logistics companies, couriers, home delivery companies, and freight forwarders for the delivery of goods and services upon receipt an order or a return request for delivery, collection or posting for delivery.
- Marketing activities: SAWAA will use users' addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers to promote SAWAA's online products or activities (including but not limited to sending SAWAA's commercial data, such as e-newsletters, EDM, and SMS), to notify users of updates and special offers, to provide users with electronic information about services and marketing, to exchange information about polls, events, and message boards, and other service-related matters, and to contact users.
- Member-only services: membership service section, birthday gifts, bonus points, coupon activities, shopping history, order information, electronic invoices, credit card rewards, returns, exchanges and after-sales services.
- Business and market analysis: The content or advertisements viewed by users are examined according to their gender, age, place of residence, interests, hobbies, and other personal attributes or purchase records, and Web browsing history, among other items, to analyze the use of services, develop new services and improve existing services.
- Web events and Web surveys: SAWAA will use the user's name and ID number as a basis for prize draws, and the user's phone number, email and address information to notify him/her of prize draw results and for analysis. The SAWAA website will not use the information for any other purpose without the user's consent. SAWAA will not publish any information about individual users except for the list of lottery winners, if reasonably required for the event.
- SAWAA and branding business Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd. will use users' personal information for SAWAA website membership activities, statistical analysis of member purchases and services, online marketing campaigns, and to adjust or publish product information.
- Customizing advertising and web content you see, meeting your requirements for products and services, improving our services, contacting you, conducting research, and providing market analysis or business reports without containing personal data for internal and external customers.
- If the rights to operate SAWAA are transferred to the owner of the SAWAA brand or a third party, in order for you to continue to use SAWAA’s services, Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd. will forward your membership data and transaction records to the person(s) responsible for the subsequent operation of the website.
- Other uses for specific purposes to which the user has agreed in writing, by e-mail, by fax or by clicking an "I Agree" button on the website.
- SAWAA may use Facebook or other social networking services to post SAWAA information on a user's dynamic page with the user's consent. If you do not consent to the posting of the information, please do not click an "I Agree" button, or you may subsequently remove the information yourself through the membership mechanism of the social networking services, or deny the SAWAA website any further posting of relevant information.
III. Exercise of User Rights
- Your rights under Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and the processing principles on SAWAA's website are briefly described as follows:
- Once you have registered for membership on the SAWAA website, you may use your account number and password to check the status of the personal information you have provided.
- If you require a copy of such personal data status, you may make a request by email to the SAWAA website.
- You may supplement or change your previously entered personal information at any time by using your registered account number and password, but if necessary, SAWAA may request appropriate clarification from you.
- You may apply to stop the collection, processing, use or deletion of personal information by sending an email to our customer service or by calling our customer service center. However, after the application for such procedures is completed, the services offered by SAWAA’s website will be suspended or terminated, with related matters handled by the website within the scope permitted by law.
IV. Personal Data Disclosure
- Personal information collected on the SAWAA website may, as needed by business, be made available to branding company Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd. and SAWAA's external subcontractors (including but not limited to suppliers, providers of logistics, express delivery, cash flow, or promotional gifts and displays, and other fulfillment assistants or agents) for specific purposes as announced.
- SAWAA will not sell, exchange or rent your personal data to other groups or individuals, but for internal processing and use only, except in the following circumstances in which SAWAA is not required to inform users in advance:
- Where SAWAA needs to share your information with another person or company in order to offer the product or service you have requested.
- When required by law or when required by the judicial authorities and other competent authorities based on legal procedures.
- When it is necessary to protect national security, promote public interest, or prevent serious harm to the rights of others.
- When it is necessary to avoid danger to life, body, liberty or property of the user, or if it is in the interests of the parties concerned.
- Where the user has given his or her written consent or authorization.
- Where you believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
- When the person responsible for operating the SAWAA Web site is changed, the user's membership information and transaction records will be transferred to the successor for the user to continue to use SAWAA Web site services.
- When used for administration purposes to maintain and improve website services.
- For the sake of user privacy, the SAWAA website is unable to provide other users' account information for an individual. If you have a legal problem that requires access to other people's information, be sure to file a criminal complaint with the police department first. SAWAA will fully cooperate with the prosecutors and police and the judiciary to turn over all relevant information needed to investigate and solve the case.
- If SAWAA needs to share your personal information with a third party to provide other services or special offers, we will inform you of such at the time of the event and you are free to choose whether or not to receive the service or offer.
V. SAWAA Website Membership Information and Transaction Records Transfer
You understand and agree that as SAWAA’s website is currently run by Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd., if the rights to operate SAWAA are transferred to the owner of the SAWAA brand or a third party, in order for you to continue to use SAWAA’s services, Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd. may transfer your membership data and transaction records to the person(s) responsible for the subsequent operation of the website. You also agree that the transfer of the aforementioned membership data and transaction records shall be made for the specific purposes for which you provide such personal data, in which case your written consent shall no longer be required by Tikuang International Enterprises Ltd.
VI. Data Storage for Safekeeping
Your personal information is stored securely in the SAWAA database system. Anyone accessing and using the information must comply with SAWAA's data license guidelines. Information cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons through the authorization control system. Anyone not authorized will not be able to access the information through the licensed control system.
VII. Security of Personal Data
SAWAA's website will maintain the security of personal information using reasonable techniques and procedures compliant with industry standards.
VIII. Self-Protection Measures
Please keep your password and/or any personal data properly. Do not provide any personal data, especially your password, to anyone. Be sure to log out before leaving your computer or when finishing using SAWAA website’s service. If you share your computer with others or use a public computer, remember to close your browser window to prevent others from reading your personal information or correspondence.